You found me. Well done. Now that you’re here let me give you the nickel tour. This blog comes out each Wednesday and features one of three things:
- Fast Fiction: a new short story (or fan favorite) to shake up your routine. Get ready for some real characters…slightly bent.
- Jackson’s Corner: a piece from that lovably cantankerous, lactose and human intolerant, scooch*. Prepare to laugh at what we’re all thinking, but never say.
- If I May: A word or two from me. This is a backstage pass to life as a writer, dad, husband, CHRO… your basic all terrain human.
The Not So Fine Print:
- You’re free to buy a book or twelve, but otherwise you can keep that credit card holstered. The smiles are on me.
- If you’re here for career advice, that blog (also free) can be found at http://www.plotlineleadership.com/category/blog/
- *If you’re still wondering what a scooch is, it’s Italian slang for pain in the ass; shortened from scoochamend, scocciamento, or scocciatore depending on whose grandmother you ask.
And now on with the show…